- 30 Sep: 2.15pm U11 Girls Hockey vs Northbourne Park AWAY
- 3 Oct: AWAY U11 Boys McCarthy Cup Football Tournament @ River Primary School 3.30pm start
- 4 Oct: Science Spectacular - Whole School
- 5 Oct: Yr 6 trip to Rochester Museum and Castle
- 5 Oct: Yr 3 trip to Beaney Museum Canterbury
- Full diary listing
A very warm welcome to St Faith’s at Ash, an independent prep school and nursery for boys and girls aged two to eleven. Located in Ash, between Canterbury and Sandwich, we serve much of East Kent.
Our happy, inquisitive children enjoy discovering the wonders of the world around them. They are taught in small classes in a wonderful, secure setting surrounded by countryside. As a result, our children achieve amazing things in a myriad of academic, sporting and cultural arenas.
Please do make an appointment and feel welcome to visit us to find out why St Faith’s at Ash is such a special place.
Sandcastles Nursery: Find out why we were rated 'Outstanding' in our 2014 Ofsted inspection and more recently the whole school, including EYFS, has been rated ‘Excellent’ from the Independent School Inspectorate (ISI) in February 2016.
To arrange a visit Contact Us
Nursery & School Open Open Mornings: next academic year(2016-2017) from 10.00am-1pm.
Saturday 8 October 2016
Saturday 4 March 2017
Saturday 6 May 2017
For more information, please Contact Us.